Arthur C. Martinez
It all came together in 1995 for ARTHUR C. MARTINEZ, CEO of Sears Roebuck and the mastermind of the Big Store's comeback. His drive to renovate dowdy outlets and upgrade women's apparel paid off with big revenue hikes last year as rivals floundered. His risk-taking was duly rewarded. Martinez, 56, was named chairman of the parent in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders