Andrew S. Grove
ANDREW S. GROVE made 1995 the year Intel moved beyond merely being the world's biggest chipmaker to being the biggest force in the entire computer industry. Grove, 59, pushed into motherboards, logic chipsets, and even entire computers. Intel's next targets include engineering workstations and large servers. Its 1995 sales are expected to be up more than 40%, to $15 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations