Tables: 1996 Investment Outlook Scoreboard
These tables show, among other things, recent share price, p-e ratio, 95 dividend, yield, and change in 95 market value as well as a series of 1996 estimates for earnings per share. These tables are organized by company within industry sectors. Also included is a glossary of the terms used in the tables and an alphabetical listing of all 900 companies in the Scoreboard. As an added bonus, the text of the article that precedes these tables and two additional tables, Industry Group Winners & Losers and A Menu of Investment Opportunities, are included in the Acrobat version as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States