Munis: A Strong Market, Just As Long As...Kelley Holland
Think it'll be a good year for municipal bonds? There are a stack of reasons to say yes: Limited supply should drive prices upward, high yields should lure buyers, and strong state finances should protect bond payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day