`It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This'Jeffrey M. Laderman
What a year! The U.S. stock market soared, delivering investors a total return so far of more than 37%--the best showing since 1975. And if the market moves up a tad higher as the year comes to a close, it will be the best since 1958. Even more amazing, bonds rebounded from a horrid 1994 and racked up double-digit returns. "Savor the moment," says H. Bradlee Perry, veteran money manager and retired chairman of David L. Babson & Co., who counts more than four decades of investing experience. "It doesn't get any better than this."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans