I Dream Of Buying Genie
GENIE HAS FACED A TOUGH time granting parent General Electric its wish: to sell the 10-year-old online service. But now, GEnie may have a buyer, a group of its independent information providers. Ed Perrone, who furnishes the network with daily horoscopes, says that he and 40 other providers are trying to raise capital from investors to bid for the orphan service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing