An Investor's Guide To The 1996 Financial Horizon
For this annual double issue, BUSINESS WEEK asked its economic and market experts to come up with their best bets for 1996. How should investors play the election-year gamesmanship in Washington? Which technology stock will fare the best after the great boom of 1995? What is the most attractive investment opportunity overseas? And what's the most likely company to be swept up in merger mania over the next year? This is what our reporters came up with:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself