It's Noboyuki Idei's Sony NowBy
Eight months after becoming president of Sony Corp., Noboyuki Idei has clearly established who's boss. On Dec. 5, he engineered the departure of Michael P. Schulhof, the 21-year company veteran who was president and chief executive of the company's U.S. operations, including its record label and Hollywood studio. From now on, those operations will report directly to Tokyo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day