Can Zedillo Penetrate Mexico's Heart Of Darkness?Geri Smith
President Ernesto Zedillo Ponce de Len broke the unwritten rules of Mexican politics last March by jailing Raul Salinas de Gortari, the brother of the former President, on charges of masterminding a political assassination. That ignited a bitter feud between Zedillo and Carlos Salinas, who wound up going into voluntary exile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks