The U.S. And Europe: A New Reality
For the third time this century, U.S. troops are going to Europe in the face of war on the Continent. Four years after the assembled European nations declared they were capable of handling the breakup of the former Yugoslavia on their own, it is still the might of the U.S. armed forces that underpins the Bosnian peace plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing