The Rupert Murdoch Of Mexico?Elisabeth Malkin
He's clearly one of the most powerful men in Mexico. As chairman of Grupo Televisa, Emilio Azcarraga Milmo presides over a $1.3 billion empire that dominates television, radio, and print media in Mexico--and sells soap operas, news, and other programming to 90 countries. With growing operations in the U.S., the world's largest Spanish-language media company is fast expanding its reach. All that makes Azcarraga Mexico's closest answer to media magnate Rupert Murdoch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’