In Further Defense Of Missile Defense
Your article "Why the GOP has Star Wars in its eyes--again" (Government, Oct. 2) on National Missile Defense (NMD) incompletely quoted me regarding my support for a missile defense system. Your reporter implied that my support for missile defense was solely related to jobs. The portion of my testimony you deleted indicated my view that Ballistic Missile Defense is critical to our national security.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt