I Feel Your Values
GOP leaders Bob Dole and Newt Gingrich claim to stand for the average American's values. But a Nov. 27 Harris Poll suggests otherwise: 56% of respondents share values "a lot" or "some" with President Clinton. Only 39% say the same about Senate Majority Leader Dole--the same percentage Corporate America gets. House Speaker Gingrich rates a mere 29%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis