Don't Sully Municipal Stadium's Good Name
Your article "End run in Cleveland, straight arm in Dallas" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Nov. 20) stated that "stadium revenue--luxury boxes and the like--has become the `key to marshaling financial resources needed to acquire players and build winning teams."' Although this is certainly true, the implication of the story was that the Browns were on the bottom of the list in this area and it was a key reason for the move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks