This Insurer May Be Up For GrabsBy
When a Wall Street visitor talked to brass at Washington National (WNT) recently, he expected to get a routine rundown on how the Lincolnshire (Ill.) insurance holding company was doing. Instead, he got insight that prompted him to buy shares. He's convinced that management is looking for a buyer for the Big Board company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap