There's Lots Of Life After Dow 5000Jeffrey M. Laderman
By any measure, 1995 has been a hell of a year for the stock market. The Dow Jones industrial average smashed through 4000 in February and vaulted past 5000 on Nov. 21. The Standard & Poor's 500-stock index sailed through 500 in March and just topped 600. Both benchmarks are up more than 30% for the year, the best showing in two decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing