Don't Jump The Gun On The New Millennium
Your article "Glitch of the millennium" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Nov. 13) states: "The problem: When the new century begins, most computers will interpret 01-01-00 as Jan. 1, 1900, not Jan. 1, 2000."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis