Blue Chips Headed For A Blue StreakBy
The maxim that value investor Stuart Shikiar sticks to: Catch a company in the midst of a turnaround, and you'll make a bundle. Consider his purchase of Eastman Kodak more than a year ago--just as new management started to restructure: The stock jumped from 45 to 70. Ditto for Sallie Mae: Bought at 35, it's now 66.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day