Why Pay `Em To Stay Home? It's The LawMike Mcnamee
WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA FOR balancing the budget: pay $150 million a day for 800,000 federal employees not to work. After the government shut down on Nov. 14, both Congress and the Clintonites assured these nonessential workers, 40% of the nose count, they wouldn't miss a paycheck--even though it might be late. So why not just keep them on the job?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders