The Business Week Best Seller List
If ever an old adage fits, this is it: Don't judge this month's No.6 best-seller by its cover. Microsoft Secrets (Free Press, $30) has an eye-grabbing title that might make you think you'll be dished up some delectable dirt on the software giant. Think again. Instead, authors Michael A. Cusumano and Richard W. Selby provide a thorough analysis of the whys and wherefores of Microsoft Corp.'s huge success. But secrets? They're not here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’