It's A Wonderful BankKelley Holland
Orwell, Vt., is way off the beaten path. To get there, I fly from New York to Burlington, then drive over an hour south--well past where the strip malls and Dunkin' Donuts franchises give way to tidy fields and occasional farmhouses. After spending the night at an inn near Orwell, I discover that the proprietress doesn't take credit cards, and I've left my checkbook at home. No matter. She tells me to mail her a check later.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations