How Many Shipping Days Till Christmas?David Greising
THE THREATENED JOB ACTION at Federal Express is good news for United Parcel Service and other shippers, right? Nope. With the holiday season at hand, Federal Express rivals say they will be at capacity--and can't help those the No.1 package carrier turns away. The crunch comes on Nov. 25, when a federally mandated cooling-off period ends and FedEx's pilots are free to stage a work slowdown or even strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock