Golden Years Get LongerGene Koretz
Life expectancy among employees at big U.S. companies improved significantly in recent years, but men continued to post bigger gains than women--a trend that first surfaced in the late 1970s. That's the finding of a recent study by Buck Consultants Inc. of 875,000 active and retired workers at two dozen of its major corporate clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's