Will The Games Burn Atlanta?Nicole Harris
ATLANTA ISN'T GOING FOR the gold in the Olympics. An outside analysis predicts profits for 1996 at a slim $13 million. That's not much of a cushion if unexpected costs crop up. Worst case: It jeopardizes a vow not to charge local taxpayers a penny.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single