This Merger Was No Flop
In "The case against mergers" (Special Report, Oct. 30) you list the merger of Mellon Bank Corp. and Boston Co. as part of a chart with the "worst megadeals of the 1990s." We were stunned by that inclusion, given the clear success of the merger. Here are the facts:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders