How Zippo Keeps The Flame LitBy
On a cool day last July, Betty Linton stood under a big tent in Bradford, Pa., surrounded by thousands of cigarette lighters. They were piled high on tables: old lighters promoting Heinz and Harley-Davidson and Phillips 66, banged-up lighters that crossed the Channel on D- day, and kitschy ones from the 1970s, decorated with the fat Elvis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations