Cooking Up A Deep Dish Database
Could any business be more low-tech than the local pizza parlor? Don't suggest that to Gary L. Mead, a trailblazer in Lompoc, Calif. Such giants as Domino's, Little Caesar's, and Pizza Hut have used mass marketing to gobble up nearly 48% of the $18 billion pizza business. But Mead is turning the tables, using database and direct-marketing technologies to personalize his marketing--and keep customers returning to Mi Amore Pizza & Pasta.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts