Three Hawks Are Eyeing JackpotBy
Casino stocks haven't been on a winning streak this year--except for a few that are deemed takeover bait. One such is Jackpot Enterprises (J), some investors insist. Jackpot's appeal: It has cash--and little debt. Analysts put the cash hoard at $33 million, or $3.50 a share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner