Sir Roger's BeefHeidi Dawley
Britain's Sir Roger Bannister, the runner who crashed the four-minute-mile barrier in 1954, wants some things kept private. One is the picture of his moment of glory: "I don't want the photo used for commercial purposes," he says. Another is his name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders