Nope. Nafta Was No Mistake
The Quebec referendum on leaving Canada has deeply unsettled U.S. proponents of the North American Free Trade Agreement, despite the narrow defeat of the secessionists. The bright dream of an open, continental economic community, composed of the United States, Mexico, and Canada, that would generate trade, growth, and jobs now threatens to fade into a failed promise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's