A Closer Look At The "Rock"
We appreciate your Oct. 2 clarification of certain statements made in "How greed poisoned Pru-Bache," the review of Kurt Eichenwald's book Serpent on the Rock, which appeared in the Aug. 14 issue. However, we are compelled to advise you that there remain inaccuracies in that item regarding our client, James J. Darr [who was the head of direct investment and other divisions at Prudential-Bache Securities Inc.].
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses