Who's In? Out? The Spellchecker KnowsPaul Eng
FOR MICROSOFT, SOFTWARE rival Netscape doesn't exist--nor do a bunch of other high-tech competitors. If you type one of their names on the Windows 95 version of Microsoft Word, the spellchecker says it's a mistake. To be fair, the program does recognize "IBM" and "AT&T." But try putting in "Novell" or "Sybase." Sorry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's