This Gusher May Finally Start GushingPeter Galuszka
Not long ago, communist slogans extolling the working classes decorated the airport road near Almaty, capital of the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan. Those signs have since been replaced by propaganda of a capitalist sort--ads by San Francisco-based Chevron Corp. depicting the Golden Gate Bridge and promising a prosperous future for the oil-rich country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day