Newt Gingrich, C'mon Down!
Voters are so cynical that only 13% believe lawmakers will actually balance the budget by 2002, according to a survey released Oct. 23 by the antideficit Coalition for Change, an alliance led by the Business Roundtable. And 39% of respondents say TV's Bob Barker, host of The Price Is Right, knows the value of a dollar better than their member of Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt