Nafta Eases The WayStanley Reed and Elisabeth Malkin
The disastrous state of Mexico's auto industry these days hasn't taken the edge off Philippe Mellier's biting wit. Looking at the spectacular view of distant volcanoes from his sixth-floor office in Mexico City, Ford of Mexico's president quips: "If you didn't have a sense of humor, you would commit suicide."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries