Housing's Fate Hangs In The Budget BalanceBy
As you tote up the likely winners and losers in the 1996 federal budget battle, don't forget homebuilders. No, there are no big hits from spending cuts or special tax goodies in the works, but if all goes as planned, lower long-term interest rates could give the housing industry new life next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's