Get With The ProgramsAmy Cortese
You've brought home a blazingly fast Pentium computer. It has Microsoft Corp.'s new Windows 95 operating system and meets all the specs that your techie friends insisted you had to get. What's more, the computer contains gobs of software that the manufacturer bundled in for free.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone