Falling Petals At Lotus
THE BRAIN DRAIN CONTINUES at Lotus. Long-time Chairman Jim Manzi quit on Oct. 11. Now, chief technologist John Landry and business development honcho K.C. Branscomb are the latest executives to leave, bringing the tally to seven out of the top eight execs who have departed since IBM acquired the software maker in July. Or make that six-and-a-half. Landry, 47, will stay on as a part-time consultant, helping to guide IBM'S Internet strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy