Don't Count Britain Out
What? No positive mention of Britain as being the "productivity powerhouse" of Europe ("Riding high," Cover Story, Oct. 16)?
In the interest of balanced reporting, you should at least acknowledge the productivity revolution that has enabled Britain to become the preferred European country for new manufacturing investment for everything from autos to semiconductors.
Sophia Antiplois, France
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History