Chrysler's Travels Irk Kirk
CHRYSLER EXECS are looking for a foreign partner, which Kirk Kerkorian worries is a ploy to block him. Chrysler sources say the company has a secret team, headed by quality chief James Holden, to forge global alliances. The group has visited Tokyo (Honda's home) and Stuttgart (Daimler Benz's HQ), but it's not certain talks were held. One source says the effort has "nothing to do with Kerkorian."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's