Can This Man Lift Motown's Blues?By
It is nearly noon when 35-year-old ex-rapper Andre Harrell shows up for his first day at the Wilshire Boulevard offices of Motown Record Co. Music executives are rarely early for anything, so Harrell is right in step. Looking relaxed and stylish in a white turtleneck, black slacks, and soft Italian loafers, Harrell has just spent the past three days jetting between New York, Miami, and Los Angeles to meet with singers Johnny Gill, Queen Latifah, and John Frankenheimer, Diana Ross's manager. This evening, he will entertain Motown great Stevie Wonder at dinner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts