Can The Mideast Find Its Way Out Of An Economic Desert?By
The Middle East is passing milestones so fast they hardly draw notice. A peace accord between Israel and Jordan, signed one year ago, led to a trade accord between the two on Oct. 25. And the agreement between the Palestine Liberation Organization's Yassir Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin on Sept. 27 is leading to a pullback of Israeli troops from the occupied West Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap