Bausch & Lomb's Board Puts On Its GlassesMark Maremont
Life just got more complicated for Bausch & Lomb Inc. Chief Executive Officer Daniel E. Gill. Under pressure sparked by a BUSINESS WEEK Cover Story (Oct. 23) detailing a pattern of accounting and ethical abuses at B&L, the company's somnolent board is waking up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’