Walesa May Finally Have Worn Out His WelcomeKaren Lowry Miller
Poland without Lech Walesa as President? It's hard to imagine. The electrician who led the Solidarity trade union against the communists has been a constant, if controversial, fixture in Polish politics for 15 years. But with the first round of presidential elections slated for Nov. 5, he could get the boot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses