The $665 Million Market Nobody Talks AboutJoseph Weber
Prostate surgery probably saved Wallace L. Kouwenhoven's life seven years ago. But the operation to remove his cancerous prostate came at a cost: The former computer-systems chief for Philips Electronics North America soon found himself suffering from what now is called erectile dysfunction. Barely 60 years old, he was impotent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again