Tactics That Joe Hill Never Dreamed OfWendy Zellner
Hillhaven Corp. is all too familiar with John J. Sweeney's arsenal. Under his leadership, the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) has used some of the most aggressive and inflammatory tactics the nursing-home chain has seen, gripes Hillhaven labor relations director Keith M. Sherman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks