Kessler: Still At Large
The regulator heading Hill Republicans' most-wanted list may elude capture--for now. The GOP had vowed to quell the Food & Drug Administration and its activist chief, David Kessler, whose alleged crimes include delaying product approvals and heavy-handed enforcement. But the budget battle and the complexity of FDA reform have forced delays. "You won't see a bill this year," admits FDA critic Representative Richard M. Burr (R-N.C.).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day