From `Sinner Of The Millennium' To Lesser EvilBy
It became common practice this summer for Beijing to lambaste Taiwan President Lee Teng-hui as a "schemer," "double dealer," and "sinner of the millennium." Ever since Lee made a private visit to the U.S. last June, China had singled him out for highly personal attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks