Spiritual beliefs greatly impact voters' choice for President, finds a new nationwide survey. A Sept. 17-21 poll conducted by EPIC-MRA/Mitchell, based in Lansing, Mich., found Bob Dole beating Bill Clinton among those who believe in the devil (49% to 37%) and in angels (47%-40%). But Clinton coasts to victory among those who believe in reincarnation (59%-30%). "It's because Clinton keeps resurrecting himself," quips EPIC-MRA pollster Ed Sarpolus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing