Bob Dole's Biggest Problem Is Still Mr. UndecidedRichard S. Dunham
These are tenuous times for Bob Dole. Just check out the Queen City Rotary Club in Manchester, N.H. At a breakfast the day after the 10 Republican Presidential wannabes made a joint appearance on Oct. 11, not one of the 30 Rotarians picked the Senate Majority Leader as their candidate. The landslide winner: undecided. "We're keeping things open," says club member Doug MacDonald.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis